Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Holiday Challenge: Day 4

Hello, creatures of the internet,

I wasn't going to write a blog post today but I wanted to share a good feeling. I love being able to sit at my desk and type away on my keyboard, just to look over to the window and notice it's snowing. I love winter. It's my favorite season. I love the cold weather as the clouded skies release their white flakes of snow. For some reason, this makes me like writing stories even more.

Also, currently I'm 3,811 words ahead of schedule, placing me at 16,441 words out of the 12,600 I was expected to reach by the end of tonight, and I still have the rest of the night to add to it. I doubt I'll be able to keep up this pace during the entire holidays, considering Christmas and other festivities, but so far it's looking good. I just hope the ideas keep coming.

Your humble writing gremlin,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment