Friday, May 10, 2013

What I've Been Doing Lately

Hello there, creatures of the internet,

It's been a long time since I've posted anything here and I really don't have any good explanation. Since my last post, I've published Charlie Cradle's Wonderful Existence: A Novella (which you can download for free at Smashwords.com!), and I'm now currently revising The Skycaller. I had been given some feedback that I believe I needed to hear about it, so I've gone back to work on it some more. I love this book, so I want to make sure I give it the respect it deserves before I release it for people to read.

Besides that, I'm just about finished college. I'm on my work placement right now and just a little over a month I'll be graduating. I can't wait! My next step is to find work. Unless my writing suddenly and miraculously takes off so I can do this for a living.

Be on the lookout for The Skycaller pretty soon! I'm confident that once I'm finished with it, it'll be even better than before.

Your humble writing gremlin,
 ~Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment